Under The Louvre will stand for $5,500 including GST and Whittington will stand for $3,300 including GST.
Grandview Stud owner Michael Grieve said the revised fees for Under The Louvre and Whittington continue to provide breeders with exceptional value in the QTIS market.
Under The Louvre
- First crop are 2yos.
- Two impressive winners for Ciaron Maher Racing – Cadboll & Under The Dunes.
- His yearings had a 100% clearance rate at this year’s Magic Millions QTIS Sale with 12 lots sold (top 5 at the sale).
- Under the Louvre was an exceptional racehorse including Group 1 Stradbroke Handicap winner.
- Being free of Danzig / Danehill, Under the Louvre offers a rare outcross for breeders.
“Under The Louvre has produced good results from his limited number to hit the track so far.
“Impressive winners Cadboll and Under The Dunes have a great future in front of them, both highly regarded in one of Australia’s leading stables.
“It won’t be long before we see many more winners from this Group 1 winning stallion going by the reports we are receiving from stables and bloodstock agents.
“Under The Louvre is producing athletic, strong and powerful types with good actions and importantly terrific attitudes to their training.”
- Oldest crop are 4yos.
- Having his best season in Australia for runners to winners at 61%.
- 59 runners, 36 winners, 60 wins, $1.3M+ prizemoney.
- His progeny are showing they train on as 4yos – 36 runners for 20 winners.
- Leading progeny include city winners Stampe, Bold Style, Patches, Firebox & Dansant.
- The striking son of Tale of the Cat, Whittington is an impeccable type and possesses the strength and speed ingredients for sire success in Queensland.
“Whittington is one of the most consistent and best value sires in Queensland based on the success his progeny continue to have all over the state.
“We are seeing many owners of his progeny enjoying the QTIS bonus prizemoney, not only in metropolitan Brisbane but also provincially in North and Central Queensland.
“He’s had a good run of winners in Brisbane this season including Stampe with the 4yo so close to a black type performance.
“Whittington is also a prolific winner up north led by Such A Whit with 7 wins and 3-time winners Waterway, Oswana and Russian Weapon to name a few.”